Unlock Code lookup
We provide a safe, easy, reliable and 100% guaranteed method of unlocking your iPhone. Please note this method does not return a code but will return the status Activated, allowing you to use your iPhone mobile phone with sim cards from different networks. Insert non accepted SIM card (foreign SIM card) into iPhone and connect with iTunes. Update phone. iTunes will freeze ,Disconnect and Connect again. Open iTunes. Now your iPhone will be permanently unlocked!
**Please make sure iPhone is activated with its original network and the IMEI # is not barred / blacklisted. **
- Use the same phone with different GSM carriers
– Use your phone with a local sim card while travelling and avoid roaming charges
– Our unlock method does not void the phone’s manufacturer warranty and has no risk of causing any damage to your phone
– No need for any complicated software, rooting or jailbreaking
– This is NOT jailbreak or software, it is just like a factory unlock. All versions and basebands supported
**Please make sure iPhone is activated with its original network, the IMEI # is not barred / blacklisted and the order is submitted to the correct method, with correct IMEI #. No refunds are given for incorrectly submitted orders, blocked/blacklisted iphones or for selecting the wrong network **
– Average delivery time: 1-5 business days for Telus & Koodo
all other networks (bell, virgin) are 5-9 business days. – For Rogers and Fido, the average time it takes is 1 to 3 business days
1. Select the phone model
2. Select the network your phone is currently locked to
3. Enter your phone’s IMEI number. To get the imei, dial *#06# on the keypad as if making a call and the imei will show up on the screen.
How To Get The IMEI Number
On your phone’s keypad or touchpad. Dial *#06# and the IMEI number will show up as follows